Assistant Trade Marketing Manager
Job Location: UAE
Posted date: 04 January 2023
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Experience required: 2 Years of Trade Marketing experience
Preferences: FMCG industryApply Now
- Ensuring Debit notes are processed and send to suppliers on time. (All suppliers based on Monthly / Quarterly requirements)
- Preparation of Activity Calendars consulting with the Marketing Manager.
- Implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt, coordination with Agency
- Providing market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Access SAP reports and provide information on time
- Co-ordination and summarizing the Market survey reports from the sales team .
- Active participation in outdoor events and arranging all POSM etc.
- Close co-ordination with Creative Department for Art work creation / other marketing activities .
- FOC summarization ( Monthly)
- Follow up with every suppliers on Social marketing contribution and update every fortnightly.
- Handling sampling agency and promotion co-ordination.
- Preparing in detail presentation on all event / activity carried out
- Event Planning Coordination and implementation
- Ensuring all the requisite permissions w.r.t brands from DED, Dubai Municipality and others
- Proactive Maintenance of brands POSM (T-Shirts, Caps, Promo Kiosk, Standees etc.).