Job Location: UAE
Posted date: 06 March 2023
Educational Qualification: HSC
Experience required: 1 to 2 years of experience
Preferences: FMCG with Driving licenceApply Now
KEY DIMENSIONS AND RELATED JOB RESULTS
- Journey plans adherence- with respect to store times, delivery schedules
- Display the products as per Planogram or contracted visibility or share of shelf based on market share in the primary sales location
- Ensure all the products are price tagged rightly and continuously
- Maintain the freshness of products on shelf by following FIFO or FMFO or FEFO as applicable. Focus on near expiry stocks to minimize losses
- Implement and provide feedback on all tactical activities undertaken in the outlets
- Adherence to the standard working protocols of the outlet
- Provide feedback to sales team on slow moving or excess stocks for further action, through regular stock audits
- Ensure adequate stocks are withdrawn from the central warehouse to the branch outlets in applicable cases
- Provide requisite information on market survey on a case to case basis
- Implement and manage POSM as per guidelines provided by the sales team
- To maintain harmonious PR with trade and prompt & efficient customer service at all the times
- To achieve set KPIs on Availability, Visibility (BDA implementation /or share of space as per our market share & planograms)
- Proactive management of near expiry and damage items in line with company policy, 100% follow the FIFO.
- Prompt execution of all the display drives.
- To ensure all-round availability of listed SKU’s in every outlet with adequate stock-pressure.
- To manage trade-returns within agreed levels.
- To highlight near expiry issues well before expiry date (3 months prior).
- Ensure 100% implementation of all the visibility contract and promptly report deviance (if any)
- Reporting competition activities and observe trade/consumer trends
- To participate and share all survey findings (price, competition, category etc)
- To comply with daily reporting timing and duty hours.
- Proactive and prompt servicing of new outlets opening.